Pet Pins. Create a Profile for your pets today. Keep memories fresh forever

Bichon Frize

Bichon is prone to allergies, not all food is suitable for him. They have smudges under the eyes ...
Bichon is prone to allergies, not all food is suitable for him. They have smudges under the eyes and it itches. Moreover, he does not eat some food at all. While we stopped at the holistic class food, he seems to like it and the allergies have decreas ...
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
I’m in love with this breed without measure, although I’m going to get myself the fi ...
I’m in love with this breed without measure, although I’m going to get myself the first of a different breed, I think if I decide on the second, it will be just a Bichon !! I recommend it to everyone. Especially if this is a family with ch ...
Loves to walk, here only forward and with a song. While she was little, she was very eager to ev ...
Loves to walk, here only forward and with a song. While she was little, she was very eager to everyone, pestered, wagged her tail, it was impossible to let go of the leash. Now it’s calmer, but all the same, for example, you cannot let go in the park, ...
She will not eat you. Eats relatively modestly. If it is meat/fish, then we do not give it boile ...
She will not eat you. Eats relatively modestly. If it is meat/fish, then we do not give it boiled, raw. Purchased feed also eats. He loves carrots and cabbage very much. As a pampering and delicacy, we give her either dried fish or squid. He loves swe ...
Bichon Frize – the KINECT creature on the planet, will give you love and tenderness. It lo ...
Bichon Frize – the KINECT creature on the planet, will give you love and tenderness. It looks like a soft toy, but in fact, it is an intelligent, affectionate, caring, and loyal friend.